- A Self-Paced Leadership Development Program
- A Four-Step Development Approach with Specific Outcomes
- Twenty Structured and Guided Segments
- Includes Web-based Learning , Email Feedback and Professional Coaching (with Program Registration)
- Support of Professional Coach Available Throughout the Program
Program Premise: A Project Leader is a Project Manager, but a Project Manager is not necessarily a Project Leader. A structured and coordinated transformation is required.
Program Objective: At the completion of this program you will have a deeper understanding of how to “think” like a Project Leader and the skills & relationships needed to excel in the role. You will leave with a well-vetted transformation plan as well as the fortitude and the motivation required to successfully execute the plan and complete your transformation from Project Manager to Project Leader. As a registered Program Participant you will have up to three months of professional coaching and support available to assist you in achieving ultimate project performance and becoming recognized as an Outstanding Project Leader. Telephone and Skype conference calls with your coach are also available.
By completing all Four Steps you will:
- Gain an understanding of the participant’s “As-Is” state relative to deploying a specific set of Key Leadership Attributes.
- Develop a plan to improve Participant’s “Lagging” leadership attributes during the transformation process
- Develop a Personal Leadership Vision statement.
- Gain an understanding of the Participant’s current organizational alignment, Project Leadership tendencies and development perspective.
- Develop thoughtful reflections on how to address deficiencies and use strengths.
- Construct a robust set of Action Planning Guidelines
- Develop a list of prospective team of supporters and potential mentors to aid in the transformation process.
- Develop a communication strategy to aid in managing all professional communications during the transformation process.
- Strengthen your critical Project Leadership skills
- Learn how to expand your Leadership focus
- Learn how to Think Like a Leader
- Gain an understanding of the Power of Micro-Messaging
- Identify your Career Critical Mentor Relationships
- Develop your Mentor “Ask” and Follow-up Strategy
- Construct Your Transformation Health Insight Summary
- Understand the Action Planning Process and how to determine your Planning Guidelines
- Develop your Transformation Action Plan
- Finalize and Execute your Action Plan
- Track your Action Execution, Complete Your Transformation and Gain the Desired Results
We encourage you to consider the opportunity to strengthen your decision to purchase the book by registering for the Program and you will receive the Driving Ultimate Project Performance Leadership Coaching option. You will also have the opportunity to continue the relationship with your Leadership Development Coach as you continue to advance in your profession and your career.
As a registered program participant, you will have full access to the following:
- An experienced and caring Leadership Development Coach who will stay with you and be available 24/7 via email and text throughout your transformation.
- The opportunity to ask your Coach questions and to get clarification and real-time feedback on any of the 30 developmental exercises.
- The opportunity to have 24/7 access to any of the Learning Support Video Modules that have been developed to complement the material presented in the Workbook and Coaching Guide.
- Telephone and Skype conference calls with your coach are also available.
The special rate of only $199.00 provides you all of the above for up to three months from your initial registration. We also have special rates available beyond your initial coaching engagement and for periodic phone coaching support.
PLEASE NOTE: You will be transferred to our Secure Corporate Website to Complete Your Registration.
Project Leadership and Leadership Development